Tuesday, February 17, 2009

i time-travel to get ahead.

So Life aka Work has been busy, which is a good thing because in today's economy you don't want your business slowing down. But none-the-less I apologize for not updating.


here's what I've been up to, pretty random and nothing interesting. haha.




My Mini Schnauzer and My Mega Munny.


I love this dog. Even if he eats my paintbrushes and hides my paint.


Crazy Lil Humans.



Coraline


Phase One


Triple D: Patrick's Road House: CHECK!











-----------------------------------------------


I made my nieces a robot disguised as a spaceship


Saw Aaliyah up in a shop, R.I.P "babygirl"

It's Rainin!


OooOooh a rainbow!

last but not least, 2 sketches.





" Candy doesn't have to have a point. That's why it's candy " - Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

No comments: