Monday, July 27, 2009

Get Me Some Popcorn...

here are my "cant wait to watch" movies:




Where the Wild Things Are, directed by Spike Jonze
i loved this book as a kid, and when i found out spike jonze was directing it i KNEW it was gonna be good. so it's definitely on the top of my list. I think i've blogged about this movie for the past year. haha.




Alice in wonderland, directed by the man. Tim Burton
I am a huge tim burton fan so this was a give-in. Also just watch the trailer how could you NOT want to watch this! plus its in 3d all i can say is.. "FUCK YEAH"


it's astro boy! i love this cartoon


9, its tim burton i already ranted about him so i guess you know why i want to see this


planet 51, its about aliens and i love aliens as much as i love candy and robots.


500 days of summer im a sucker for these type of films.


paper hearts, michael cera makes me smile he's weirdly charming.

No comments: