Tuesday, July 21, 2009

it's been awhile...

i'm back.

here is something new i wanted to try out

My Weekly Mixtape:

side A
01. Muse - Starlight
02. The Ranconteurs - Steady as she goes
03. Keane - Somewhere only we know
04. Rooney - When did your heart go missing
05. Sugarcult - Do it alone
06. Modest Mouse - Time like these
07. Secondhand Seranade - Last song ever
08. The Starting line - Bedroom Talk
09. Relient K- The one im waiting for
10. Motion City Soundtrack - Where i Belong
11. The Smiths - Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me
12. The Beatles - P.S. I Love You

side B
01. Bambu - Quit
02. Raphael Saddiq - Oh Girl
03. Kanye West - All falls down
04. Keyshia Cole - Losing You
05. Maroon 5 - The Way you look tonight
06. Aaliyah - Never givin' up
07. TQ - Westside
08. Boyz 2 Men - Water runs dry
09. Wale - Chillin
10. Lupe Fiasco - Happy Industries
11. Michael Jackson - Human Nature
12. Michael Jackson - Dangerous

i got the idea from this book i'm reading "Love is a mixtape" its pretty good so far. So hopefully this helps be blog at least once a week. If you got any songs you think i'd like hit me up, i'm always down to hear something new.

------
lately i've been browsing the web to find inspiration at work and i've come across some really bad ass websites currently this one is my favorite i go on it at least once every 2 days

http://www.carbonmade.com/

it's an online portfolio website, there are some amazing artist on there i'm working on getting mine up soon. hopefully soon'er then late'r

-------

here's a video for motion city soundtrack when my friend told me to search it on youtube i fell in love



-------

sometime's netflix recommends movies for me and there real winners including this one

REMEMBER THE DAZE


-------





also! i wanted to give a huge THANK YOU to Ms. Krish aka Eyeasage for the shout-out on her Blog. check my side panel for the link. It is one of my daily reads.


there's my random rant for the moment.
p.s i got a new camera hopefully i'll be better at posting pics

No comments: